Friday, December 28, 2012

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds to return February 2013

This news is a tad late but since this blog is new I decided to throw this in since I love everything Nick Cave. For me personally, Nick Cave is the best artist working right now. He has 3 decades of great unique music under his belt and everything he has done has been amazing.

Check out this track the band release earlier this month

The song seems to have a The Boatman's Call feel to it with its very simple instruments and lyrics. Its a very nice change from the recent garage band type sound Nick Cave did with the last Bad Seed album and Grinderman. I for one can't wait to hear all the new stuff and I'm sure it will be a great add on to the stunning Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds discography.

No comments:

Post a Comment